I have experience organizing events and workshops of all kind. Email me if you have any questions about this work.
- 2020. “Troubling Pain: A Workshop for Pelvic, Vulvar/Vaginal, and/or Genital Pain.” Virtual.
- 2017. “Interactive Storytelling as Resistance: Hypertextual Fiction and Twine.” Mobilizing In/Visible Bodies: Simone de Beauvoir Summer Institute. 15 May 2017.
- 2016 – 2018. “Introduction to Twine” Workshops.
List of other community events I’ve helped organize:
- In 2016 I hosted the Montreal portion of an international Kate Bush flash mob event. For more details see my post on the event here.
- In 2015 I worked with CV2 magazine and Gallery 1C03 at the Winnipeg Fringe Festival to make a space where people of all ages could sit down and express themselves using calligraphy pens, markers, and more. Their art was then taped to the storage container wall for all to see. For more details see my post on the event here.